Get In Touch
Contributions to the show are greatly appreciated.
Dianne today continues to describe what victims go through with Gaslighting. It is a key element used by psychopaths. Victims of psychopaths either in the workplace, at home or in relationships find that they get the feeling they are being done is making them feel crazy.
- Gaslighting usually happens gradually in a relationship
- It can happen with your boss, a parent or friends, or romantic relationships.
- Gaslighting is to decrease someone’s self-esteem and self-confidence
- Psychopaths who gaslight you will systematically and frequently withhold information and then deliberately alter facts to disorientate their victim.
- If the psychopath in your life is making you feel crazy — and accusing you of being too sensitive to make the “crazy” label stick — the problem might not be all in your head.
Psychopaths were interviewed in Dianne’s book about Gaslighting. Please subscribe to the show on iTunes, Google Play, Facebook, Youtube, and on the website. You can get in touch with Dianne on her website or by
Psychopaths in Our Lives: My Interviews by Dianne Emerson
Get In Touch
Subscribe to the show:
- Podcast Production and Editing Service rendered by
Rad, conduct disorder, sociopathic behavior, conduct disorder in children, psycho test, the psychopath test, sociopath, psychopath test, oppositional defiant disorder treatment, psychopath, signs of a psychopath, psychopathy, aspd, conduct disorder treatment, signs of a sociopath, sociopath symptoms, sociopath traits, dealing with a sociopath, sociopath quiz, psychopath quiz, am I a psychopath, am I a sociopath, sociopath test, psychopathic traits, psychopathy symptoms, sociopathy, sociopath signs, sociopathic tendencies, traits of a psychopath, psychopathy checklist, symptoms of a psychopath, narcissist, personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, psychopathic tendencies, psychopath signs, psychopathic personality, narcissistic personality disorder, narcissistic personality, narcissists, narcissist test, RAD adoption